5.19.2008

last day....

Today was the last day of MOPS for the year. It doesn't really feel like the last day because we already have a steering team meeting scheduled for Thursday. I am not officially on the steering team next year but I am helping with the transition through the summer.



I went go pick up Braden from his class... He was one of the last ones to be picked up and so the room and hallway were quiet. In a flash I realized that this was HIS last MOPS meeting. That every Monday for (almost) 4 years we had been coming to Highland for MOPS.



He was about 15 months old when I first dropped him off in the 'green' nursery.... the same room Tristan is in now... I remembered being worried about how he would do in a room with a bunch of other kiddos and strangers.... I remember his teacher Lisa loving on him and being extra patient and kind with him and Steve!


Then he was new to the whole nursery scene....today he walked around the church like he owned the place. He has never known anything else....


So just for fun I am putting up two pictures to share... none of them at an actual MOPS meeting... but still fun none the less....



September of 2004 and May of 2008





No comments: