9.12.2008

all things blue

Braden was obsessed with Blues Clues... even naming his blanket Steve after the main 'live' character. And just as Braden's interest had faded.... Tristan has picked up the baton and ran. So now my DVR is packed with Blues Clues again - Steve only - I really don't like Joe.. I just don't feel it from him... LOL

So everyday on TV and books I watch Steve...as Steve from Blues Clues. But now there is a whole new world of Steve as Steve Burns out there http://www.steveswebpage.com/ and a whole bunch of videos on You Tube....

It must be so weird for this guy. He is like a member of our family... everyday he is there talking to Tristan and smiling at him all the while Tristan drinks in every minute of screen time he can. It's really weird when I start to feel close to him... a bit of crush if you will....

But the real Steve doesn't even know we exist. Until now......

now I totally feel validated....

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

That is AWESOME! I wrote a huge long post about Steve once, too. What IS it about that guy?!?