8.08.2007

Survey Says!

I can't watch game shows anymore. I wish that I could, but I can't and I will tell you why.

It seems to me these days that the shows are more about the contestant than the actual show. They spend all this time talking to them and dragging out their answers. I feel like I am watching overextended audition tapes... instead of someone with some talent or knowledge.

And whatever happened to the game ending at the end of the 1/2 hour? Wheel of Fortune, Price is Right, Press You Luck, Lingo. Jokers Wild 10,000 -25,000 Pyramid, Jeopardy.... all end AT THE END! I am barely hanging on now... I am certainly not waiting until tomorrow to see if the crazy lady gets the words right to "Rockin' Robin".

But still I find questions interesting on the new shows. I think its fun to see how much elementary school knowledge I have retained... or if I can remember pop culture facts or words to songs....

I find it interesting ... just not THAT interesting :-)

No comments: