8.09.2007

If I had 5cents everytime....

From Nature Moms Blog...

Elephant Poop Paper! - Yes this paper is made from elephant dung. In Sri Lanka, many elephants have been killed not for their meat, tusks, or hide but simply because they interfere with local agribusiness. A solution for villagers AND elephants alike has been to find ways to utilize the elephant as a sustainable economic resource. Since elephants poop about 16 times a day (wow!), elephant dung is a resource with the potential to solve the farmer/pachyderm conflict. Brought to you through Ellie Pooh, a socially conscious business in Sri Lanka.


I have dogs...

The dogs eat and then they poop.

I have two dogs, that is twice the poop.

Over the past 7 years I would pick up after my dogs muttering under my breath that if I had a nickle for every piece of poo, I would be a millionaire...

I really should have just started making paper out of it!

Jeeze, who knew!?

No comments: