1.14.2010

goodbye yellow brick road

Okay -so awhile back I said I was going private, and I really did have all the intention in the world to, but truth be told, as people emailed me to put them on the list, it started to freak me out a bit. I mean, I know who reads my blog.... but I really don't want to KNOW who reads my blog... ya know? There is something about it being open and anonymous that makes me feel better, makes me feel that NO one is reading... I like the idea of my words just resting out there in cyber space. So instead of going private, I think I am going to just leave. I didn't write anything all December, and didn't miss it one bit. And this month is the 3rd anniversary of the blog, and it is a pretty significant snippet of what my life has been like the past 3 years. Sometimes you should quit while you are ahead... plus, I am not a writer... never have been, never really wanted to be.... so.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.