8.25.2008

Losing our minds

Back in July I happened to be reading something that let me to a you tube video of a ride at Disneyland. While I was watching Braden came and sat in my lap to watch along with me. He was fascinated and in that moment it hit me. "We need to go to Disney World"!

I talked to Mason about it and within a few days we had the trip all planned. I felt so excited and terrified all at the same time. A trip to Disney in AUGUST with a 22 month old!!!!!

On the one hand I was super excited to take Braden and on the other hand I was terrified to bring Tristan. I had visions of screaming and fit throwing in the hot hot heat and the long long lines.

But there was nothing I could do, the plane tickets were purchased and the hotel was booked. So I dove head first into the books, websites and blogs to find any information to help me prepare.

Man, there is A LOT of information out there about Disney World.... almost too much. There was never a place to stop.... the websites just kept going..... and going.... I got way too overloaded. I spent every free second reading about other peoples trips, opinions and tips. I made lists and lists of things that we needed and took way to many trips to Walmart.

No comments: