6.20.2008

random update

Once again I find myself having so much to post about and not enough time to sit down and type. This past week had Mason gone (just for the week) - Braden and I at the pool twice - VBS with friends - two play dates - a going away lunch for Megan's family - birthday party preparations - library visits- gymnastics class and couples counseling with Mason yesterday (he made it by just a few hours).

My parents arrive tonight to celebrate Braden's birthday early this weekend. We were going to have one final Friend's Friday - but I was awakened this morning by a barking seal... Braden has a mild case of croup.... just because we don't have enough going on right now.

So today's plans are off. I still have a babysitter coming (since Mason was still supposed to be gone- he had to go into the office today) so I can run some errands, since we can't go to our friends pool party.

Hopefully I will be able to write this weekend......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

croup is my absolute favorite of the big childhood illnesses. If only every one of them caused the child to lose his/her voice. Is that terrible?