6.09.2008

Hang 10

Sunday was Braden's first swim lesson with Mom. We are borrowing a friends pool for the summer as I try to teach B some basic swim stuff. He is shy around water and I have horrible memories of learning to swim with some stranger shoving me under the water, plus I am trying to save money too....

Our first lesson went really well. It lasted about 20 minutes. We practiced kicking, blowing bubbles, riding on mom's back, floating on our tummy with mom holding underneath and we even tried a bit of kick board (with mom's support).

It went much better (and faster) than I imagined it would. We'll see how lesson 2 goes.

And, really..... how too cool for school does Braden look here..... Really !?

this is one of the websites I am using to create my lesson plan...

http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/Fall04/Jenkins/toddler.html

Posted by Picasa

No comments: