5.08.2008

and just like that.....

Last week out of the blue Braden asked me to take his training wheels off his bicycle I told him that we would when daddy got home from his trip.

Yesterday late afternoon Mason got out the tools and took the training wheels off of the bike. We cleared the driveway of cars.

Braden hopped up on the bike and Mason steadied it with his hand. Braden took off, Mason running behind.

And just like that.... Braden rode his bike with two wheels all by himself. Just one push off and he was biking around like he was a pro. It happened so fast that I didn't even get a chance to get the video camera or anything.

After dinner Braden did a few more practice laps and then said "I'm all done... I want to wait and show Meg on Friends Friday."

Just like that....

No comments: