3.03.2008

hush hush

As Braden was getting his mitten's on and we were just about to leave Megan's house I heard my son utter the words "fuckin' handy".

Both Beth and I looked at each other.... "What did you say Braden?" I asked

"Fuckin' Handy" he replies with a HUGE smile

While trying not to laugh I inquire "Where did you hear that?"

Silence....

"well it is a very disrespectful word.... we should not use it, it's trashy" and with that we thanked our host and left.



Okay - first - let me say I have NO idea what that means... and second.... although I am a potty mouth (I beileve that is how one friend put it) I really try not to swear in front of Braden - or others for that matter.

As Deanna said: Abilene has been good for me.

To that I replied (under my breath) "fuckin' right!"

No comments: