1.18.2008

Anniversary

Today marks 16 years TO THE DAY that Mason (um, I mean Sterling) told me that he loved me. I was 16 his was 15. His arms were wrapped around me... I can remember it like it was yesterday.


4 days ago was the one year anniversary of my BLOG! I remember when Jen was here and she sat down at my computer and created my blog for me. At first I thought it was silly, then I really tried making it a 'look what's going on with the boys' blog ... but after awhile it turned into a place where I could 'find my voice' - write about what was important to me and what was on my mind. Now that it has been a year I think I found the 'groove' (if you will) to this whole blogging thing and Jen was right... I like it... I really really like it!


Speaking of Jen... this week also marks another anniversary, a tragic one. Last year at about this time she and her husband Ben lost their best friend to a car accident while he was on a mission. I wanted to let her know... that I remember and I that I am so sorry and that I love her!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks. You're the bomb. And you have a good memory. I'm gonna call you this week.