11.02.2007

Speaking of Wal Mart

This was the first year that I was grateful to have Christmas and Halloween stuff up and in the stores in August. Before, it would just drive me crazy... I would think " HEY! What the heck is wrong with you people.... Christmas isn't going to arrive any sooner just because you hang a sign up!" And I would spend 2 months avoiding the stores so that I wouldn't get all out of sync with the ACTUAL calendar.

But this year I kissed the costumes hanging on the rack and purchased ornaments in September... and you know what?

NOW IT'S DONE! YEAH! I have all my gifts purchased! My house and tree have all they need to look pretty... and in October I actually had time to decorate for Halloween. We planted flowers, and hung spider webs with light 'em up spiders. We bought pumpkins and gourds! It was glorious...

I get it! I get it! RIGHT ON!!! It all makes sense now! Of course! I see the light!

Alright............So, what are you all doing for Valentines Day! :-)

No comments: