9.21.2007

answer me this...

How come there isn't a drive-thru at the post office?

I mean there's the mailbox letter drop drive-thru... but no actual window drive thru.

For all the package lugging, kid hand holding, baby distracting so he won't eat the pen, line standing, little old lady chatting etc....

I mean REALLY! Everything else has a drive-thru....

What? is the Post Office to good for that... can't bring themselves to do "what everyone else is doing?"

Is there some sort of special reason why they CAN'T have a drive-thru.... probably not... which just reinforces my belief that postal workers are a bit masochistic anyway...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We do have a drive-thru at one of the post offices here in Cheyenne. The post office is relatively new so maybe that is why it has one. The catch is: you can only buy stamps at the drive-thru. I don't have to buy stamps but three times a year-what I need is package mailing. If you know of a way to get this need out let me know-I am all about a post office drive-thru.
It was great to talk to you the other night!! You cheered me up and made my day!
Martha

Writes Like A Girl said...

Aubrey hated the post office when he was little. The boy would be well behaved all day and then we set foot in the post office and he would just loose it. I say Whoo Hoo to a drive-thru. Maybe we could all put that in the suggestion box. Oh wait they don't have one.