6.09.2007

2.2

I am worn out! The past few days have been hectic with the boys. Fun, but hectic... so this is going to be a 2.2 sum-up....


my friend Amy turned 32 yesterday . we had a mini birthday party for her, balloons cake the whole bit - much fun was had by all - just in case you were wondering 3 and 4 year olds love any and all kinds of birthday parties Braden had a blast picking out the cake and balloon colors


I am not sure what I think of this. Hasn't it been proven that dinosaurs and humans did not live at the same time on Earth?

Popped in to Old Navy looking for pajama bottoms (didn't find any I liked). But it reminded me of a theory I came up with a few years ago regarding the fashion trend of layering shirts. Tanks under Ts or two Ts or a cami under something... It has nothing to do with fashion or being cute. It's just a ploy to get us to spend more money while shopping. What happened to pants and a shirt? One of each... jeeze

I have not been a good friend to ANYONE lately. Since being back from New Orleans the time has just flown and I have been doing a whole bunch of nothing and a whole bunch of everything to get ready for Vegas. Not an excuse I know... just the truth and it makes me feel lousy.

Mason will be home in less than 2 weeks. I have kinda checked out of reality already. You know the feeling right before vacation, you might as well be on it for all the work you DON'T get done. That is how I feel right now. Everything is on hold until he comes home.

No comments: