1.27.2007

Teacher marks our height against the wall...

One (any maybe the only) job that Braden has, is to feed the dogs. He has been doing it now for about 6 months. It all started when Mason was gone this summer. Being big and pregnant I was looking for ways to NOT have to bend down. I wish I could say that I started having Braden help me with the dogs because of some wonderful parenting ideas that would enrich him and give him sense of responsibility. But alas, no - it was just me being lazy. Each week he got better and better at it. By the time Mason got home, Braden was feeding them all by himself - commands and all. Up until about a week ago the only thing I would have to help him with was the lights in the laundry room. He just couldn't reach...

All that has changed now. Just the other day I heard him turn the lights on all by himself. He came running into the nursery to tell me he did it all on his own! Such a big boy....

Interesting though, he still uses he stool to turn the lights on in the bathroom... I guess he has not figured out that all of the switches are the same height.

Then today Tristan went from size 1 diapers to size 2.

Sunrise, sunset....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

About diapers...have you seen the flushable diapers? they're everywhere all of a sudden and they look pretty cool. The good enviro folks at Grist like their eco properties.