1.15.2007

Stupid Blogs

So now that all of the kinks have been worked out there are still so many decisions to be made. What kind of blog do I want to have, what should it look like, what about colors, layout etc... I find myself thinking about making a photo collage with the boys photos as a banner or something (i've seen it done on other blogs)... then I think.... really... not only am I doing a blog....(like everyone else) but now just like every other SAHM I am going to plaster it with pictures of my boys... as if that is all there is of me.
Now I know that that is not all there is of me. They are a BIG part of me and my day and my life and my world. But I sort of feel that a blog is an introduction to the writer (for those of you who don't know me) and I ALWAYS make a lousy first impression. So now I am forced to make a decision that is essentially introducing me over and over and over again! AHHHH the pressure!

3 comments:

Williams Family said...

You made a good first impression to me! I met you at the library whenyou first got to Abilene. I remembered you 2 yrs later. You are so pleasant. A little intimidating in the beginning, but that's mostly my fault. :) I LOVE you!

Anonymous said...

Julia, from the moment I met you I thought you ROCKED. You're your own worst critic, babe!

Love the blog! I promise not to use reading it regularly as an excuse not to call and catch up, if you promise not to hate me for eating "real" Oreos. ;)

Love ya!

Deanna said...

Okay, I have to admit this is the first blog I have actually read or even looked at. Yes, I've seen Jen's at your house, but I've never looked at one on my own. Surprised? Of course your not! Afterall, I am just now coming into the current times with a computer at home! Well, anyway. It'll be fun to start with yours and see what it's all about. After all, you are one of the most interesting people I know. Ha! Ha!