1.13.2009

I just don't get it... Part 3

Why is it whenever someone calls my house with the wrong number it is a guy? How come women don't dial wrong numbers? I know I have dialed wrong numbers in the past.... usually halfway through the ringing I figure it out and hang up. I guess once in a while I get a little old lady who is looking for her cable guy... but most of the time it is men....

and nine times out of ten when I answer and say "Hello" the first words out of their mouth is "Who's This?"....

I think next time (instead of saying - Who were you looking for...) I am just going to answer... "It's me.... Who's this?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find people who dial the wrong number to be rude. Instead of asking who it is . maybe they could say Hello .. freaks LOL

We get it at work a lot too ..