12.02.2008

well, now that that is over with

30 days and 29 posts later I am done with my project. I feel some sort of accomplishment for sticking with it. I found that I became a bit better at working my new camera, catching the boys in cool/action poses instead of just sitting and smiling at the camera.

But, I am SO done with all that. I lost my self a bit in the project. I found I didn't want to post something that I was thinking or dealing with right next to a shot of T smiling... it felt wrong. Trouble is I can't remember all the things I wanted to write about now that I am actually sitting down to the computer.

I am sure it has to do with recapping thanksgiving, loving the new carpet (still) and my new bathroom, not seeing my friends as much as I'd like, not really wanting to eat meat anymore (again) but being too lazy to find new veggie recipes, worrying about money, worrying about T's speech, dealing with the insurance (again) for T's speech, realizing that I'll never get the stack of books by my bed read if I keep watching TV at night, Christmas card address lists, issues with products and companies that irk me so when I am dealing with them but now can't remember what the fuss is about... and so on and so forth....

Something like that !

No comments: