11.20.2008

unfair

I know that there really is no such thing as fair or unfair... but still......

Today while I was driving Braden to school this morning I noticed a cop car behind me... I checked my speed to make sure I was driving at the appropriate limit - 45. After 3 tickets last year one of them being on the exact road I was on I didn't want to take any chances.

Since I was moving slower than a majority of the cars I eased over to the right hand lane. The cop (a sheriff's car) started to get closer and closer to me.... and then... he passed me.....

I moved over to the left lane so that I was behind him... and sped up to his pace... he was going 55MPH... which was/is pretty consistent with the rest of the traffic on that stretch of road... but still it was 10 miles above the limit... which is how much I had been going when I got my ticket last year.

So... how am I supposed to feel about that?

No comments: