11.07.2008

a day at the park

Braden's class had a field trip yesterday morning to a local bread making factory.... huge assembly lines and dough mixers etc. I thought I would be able to get some great shots of them there... but they had a "no camera" rule... So I took this shot of the guys at the park just after the bakery.... they are wearing their matching "Life is Good" t shirts that Mason picked out for them in Key West. Braden was actually in a good mood... this is just his "way" of smiling...


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

life is good
the boys look good
great px
i called the other day left msg

auntie

Anne said...

I love the pictures of the boys...Braden seems so grown-up compared to mother's day out memories I have of him!

I have a random question for you...I have been doing some reading and research on organics, healthy eating, and related stuff. I came across lots of info about 'lunch in a box' and bento lunches. Do you pack Bento lunches, and do you have any suggestions for good places to purchase some good bento containers? Thanks!!

katie and matt said...

LOVE their "LIG" shirts! If I could have a uniform to wear every day, it would be a LIG t-shirt and yoga pants. Doesn't that sound nice?