1. HOLDING Raine!! by far was the best part of the trip. I got to be her first babysitter! Such a big honor. I got to see her 3 times in one week... it was fabulous!!!
2. Taking nature walks with Mason and Braden
3. Celebrating Tristan turning 2! He kept trying to touch the candles.
4. Taking Braden to the Loop (via the metro link) and shopping at Vintage Vinyl (he really digs the listening stations), Rag a Rama and City Sprouts.
5. Going to the Pumpkin Patch with Mason the boys and Patti
6. Celebrating my father's 65th birthday... He even dug the gift we got him! (Score!)
7. The zoo! Twice.... Braden was mesmerized by the hippos... Tristan got a kick out of the penguins.
8. Shopping Shopping Shopping (i found 2 pairs of new jeans!!!!) Patti bought me a new pair of shoes too!
9. Lunch date with Melanie... it had been awhile since we just sat down and talked.
10. Watching Eagle Eye in IMAX with Mason on our date night... I will NEVER watch another action movie on a regular screen again... plus it was a GREAT movie ! Two Thumbs Up!