3.06.2008

on the lighter side....

Dinner is cooked and eaten. I stand in the kitchen staring at the leftovers trying to gage what size container to use. Back and forth my eyes dart, from the food to the cabinet where the glass containers sit.... waiting.....

Should I use the medium round, or the small rectangle?

It drives me nuts when I can't gage what size to use... if it is too small then I have to move up a size AND I've dirtied an extra bowl. If it is too big, then I just feel like it is a very inefficient use of the space.

Oh! but when it's just right! The angels sing, fireworks explode and as I place the perfectly filled container in the fridge I feel satisfaction of the perfect moment!

1 comment:

katie and matt said...

Ah! I so get you on this. It drives me crazy when I put leftovers in a certain bowl, then realize that I could have used a smaller container. Then it really sends me over the edge when I put it in a smaller container, only to realize that I under-estimated it's capacity, and could have put it in an even smaller container!!